Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Abigail!


This was Abigail's first birthday party with friends. They had a blast! The girls all dressed up as princessess (obviously), made crowns and wands, and danced around. Emma was upset because 'Abby always gets to have the best birthday parties.' I guess you just can't win.
It's amazing to see how fast Abigail (and all of the children) has grown. She can now communicate very well and is growing more independent by the hour. She loves to help with her brother Jacob although sometimes she can be too helpful. :) The time passes by so swiftly but I am enjoying every minute of it.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Looks good Cristina. The kids sure are getting big.

Tiffany said...

I can't believe she is 3. Adrienne was that old the last time I saw you.

Tina said...

I love the picture of all the girls together! What cuties. Thanks for a great party!