Sunday, February 22, 2009

All I want to do is...Dance, Dance!

Several times a year, Emma's dance teacher has a parents' night where we can stay and watch. I went this past time while a friend watched the other kids. It was a lot of fun to see Emma dancing. She's really enjoying it. Currently, she loves "practicing" tap on our...how can I say this nicely....grocery store tile floors :). Somehow she always wants to practice when I would just love a moment of quiet. However, I am grateful she wants to practice. Her recital is the last weekend in May and she can't wait to get her costumes.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good for Emma for wanting to practice. Adrienne loves dance too. She would rather practice ballet though. We have the same tiles although I refer to them as hospital floor tiles. They are the hardest floors to get clean.

Fauna said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It is fun to see that your family is doing well.