Sunday, June 21, 2009

Candid answers


Jacob, obviously, didn't answer the questions. However he did cry the whole time I was asking the other children the questions. I think it just shows how much he misses his dad. :)



My dad is 2 years old.
My dad is handsome today.
My dad likes to make food.
My dad always says I love you.
My dad enjoys playing with toys.


My dad is 29 years old.
My dad is handsome when he goes to church.
My dad likes to make cake.
My dad always says thank you.
My dad enjoys playing soccer.


My dad is 28 years old.
My dad is handsome when he brushes his hair.
My dad likes to make cookies.
My dad always says Thank you.
My dad enjoys playing with my cars with me.

To summarize...our dad is polite, has a sweet tooth, and can clean up nicely. But most importantly he loves to be with us. We love our dad!

No comments: