Thursday, April 1, 2010

Potty training...

is never easy. But I always forget exactly how time demanding and frustrating it can be. I've started with all of my kids at 18 months which means Jacob has been potty training for three months now. He has really good days, like yesterday, where he doesn't make a mistake. And then there are days like today which just start out....yucky! I won't elaborate.

He does great and I'm so impressed with his many successes. I just can't wait until three months from now when all of this will be a funny memory. Cause right now I'm not laughing about it that much. :)This is how Jacob spends most of his time at home...in underwear and plastics. Quite the fashion statement, isn't it?

1 comment:

Kara said...

You're crazy! I remember you potty training when you were in Washington. You're a much stronger person in that area than me. :) You're awesome Cristina!