Sunday, May 17, 2009

Renaissance Fair

Every year at Mesa Elementary (Emma's school) they have the Renaissance Fair, a fundraiser where each grade runs several booths. You buy tickets to do the different activities (Book Walk, duck pond, and of course we had to buy pizza and cotton candy). I was just going to take Emma but Josh's TDY was extended one day so we all ventured off to the 'fair' together. The kids had a blast and I got my workout for the day.

On the way out...
Emma was a banner carrier for her class. She was so excited and wanted to wear her 'high heels' and a dress in honor of the occassion.

This is what we looked like when the fair ended. The last thing we did was Rapunzel's House of Hair where they all got their hair spray painted. I wasn't excited about spraying their hair until I found out that it would use the rest of our tickets...then it would be time to go home. Even Jacob was good while we were there.

1 comment:

Martin Family said...

So Cute! Love the Hair!