Friday, May 21, 2010

Bundles of Joy!

We're pregnant! I'm so excited and what's even better...the kids are thrilled. They keep talking about the baby. They're taking bets on whether the baby will be a boy or a girl. Emma is sure it will be a girl because 'if you look at the pattern in our family it goes girl, boy, girl, boy...so this one has to be a girl.' She's my logical one. All of them are talking about what they're going to do to help and they're already rearranging their rooms (mentally) so the baby can stay in their room.

This morning I started thinking about how quickly time passes. Almost 8 years ago Emma was born. Where has the time gone? I found pictures of each of the children from their first few days on earth when they first became our bundles of joy! Each one is so different, yet truly a blessing.
Emma Grace (with my sisters Nicole and Alexis) She doesn't have many pictures on the computer because we didn't have a digital camera then.
Joshua "Aaron"
Abigail Rose
Jacob Levi

4 comments:

Jeni said...

You can run four nine minute miles pregnant???? You are the Wo-MAN! Congrats Martins! When's the due date?

Candace said...

Yay! Congrats! When are you due?

Josh and Cristina said...

Thanks! I'm due the middle of January which is forever away. But we figure once we tell the kids we might as well announce it to the world...they'll find out sooner or later.
Jeni: I'm sure I'll slow down soon, but I want to run as long as I can.

Tiffany said...

Goodness, I'm so behind the times. Congratulations! I hope you can keep running for a while. I gave up my morning walks here when the temperatures started climbing to horribly humid levels.