Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Painting!

One of the things we have to do before we can move out of base housing is to repaint any walls that we painted. Since I have 3 rooms to paint, I decided to put the kids to work on Columbus Day. Afterall, what good is a holiday if you can't get some slave labor. :) They were so excited...for about 1 hour. Thankfully, they didn't last too much longer because supervising four children with paint brushes took a little work than I had planned on. They had a blast and are so proud of the walls they covered! After they left, I finished priming everything (well almost) and Josh helped put a second coat on.

Today I'm going for the finish. I just want to be able to check painting off my list. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Melissa Andreasen said...

Good luck with all the moving. I can't wait to come home to new neighbors!

Unknown said...

ethan wants to tell Abby "hi" I know your pain covering the wall with paint and kids!