Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Volleyball season

This spring Emma decided she wanted to play volleyball. I was a little nervous about it since she had never played before. But a friend of mine was coaching and I knew she would take care of Emma. It was one more thing to add to our busy schedule, but it was worth it. Emma was always excited to go to practice and she was always smiling. You could definately tell that it was her first year playing, but she enjoyed every minute of it. After every game Emma would say, 'And I almost got the ball over the net.' I'm sure with practice the ball will flying over the net.
Her team, The Netters. Even though it doesn't sound like the best team name, it was made up of some wonderful girls.


This is how Emma would stand for most of the game. She was very prepared.


Regardless of the outcome, the girls had a blast! After six short weeks, volleyball is over and I can mark one thing off my list. Only one more month and we'll be relaxing back East with no schedule at all. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Melissa Andreasen said...

I love your family pic., so cute!