Sunday, April 3, 2011

Time marches on...

So two months have flown by and I'm not quite sure where they went. I haven't posted in a while because I couldn't download my pictures from the camera to the computer. I'm sure it has nothing to do with having a newborn, keeping up with the housework, or playing taxi driver (not to mention trying to eat lunch and maybe exercise). So for the next few weeks I'll be playing catch-up on my pictures so that I'll have some documentation of what the kids have been doing. Right now we're going full swing with all of their activities. Emma is getting ready for dance competition and recital and she recently started volleyball (which she loves!). Aaron is playing soccer and baseball--which means that we live on one ball field or another. Abby has dance every week and is constantly trying to invite friends over...because we just don't have enough to do. :) Steven and Jacob just come along for the ride. And what a crazy ride it is!!! Steven is wondering why I am taking his picture...again.
Aaron loves being a big brother. However, he doesn't last too long when it comes to holding him.

No comments: