Friday, August 26, 2011

Camping in Santa Fe

This past weekend, Josh took the kids camping and hiking up in Santa Fe...all four of them. Of course I still had the baby, but he almost doesn't count...he's just part of me. They left early Friday morning and didn't get back until dinner time on Saturday. It was so quiet and I loved every minute of it. Of course I missed them...but it was sure nice to clean the house and then not need to clean it for a WHOLE day. Simple pleasures, I say. They all had a blast and are planning another trip in the near future. Abigail picked me some flowers. However, Josh wouldn't let her brintg them home to me so she settled for taking a picture with them instead. :)


Getting ready to go hiking. They all got new hiking packs which they were so proud of.


And they're off.


At the tent. Apparently it's a little chilly in Santa Fe in August. I wish we had that problem here.


Jacob had flowers for me too. What sweet kids I have!

1 comment:

Hunter's Wife said...

I'm with you on the "simple pleasures"! It's nice to have some quiet time.