Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Six Mile Cypress

While at my Dad's, the whole group went on a nature walk at Six Mile Cypress. What we thought would be a quick walk through some greenery turned into an hour and a half lecture in the jungle. The kids had a blast...my dad and I weren't quite as excited about it. Emma really like talking with our guide. She asked lots of questions which is one reason it took so long. Now that it's checked off my list, we don't have to go back next year. :) My dad with the kids. They were sitting on the dock by the alligator pond. Unfortunately we didn't see any alligators.



The binoculars were a hit!

This is what we did for an hour an a half. And before you go thinking my dad is a softy...he only held the baby so I could snap a few pictures. Once I was done, the baby was promptly handed over to me.

No comments: