Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas card flop

My Christmas cards this year have the saying 'Let it Snow!' on it. So when we woke up this morning to snow on the ground I thought I would have the perfect picture to put in the card. However, the weather channel said it was 17 degrees and felt like 2 degrees outside. It was windy and snowy and bit too bright. Needless to say, some kids were cold, some couldn't open their eyes, and some were just too young to cooperate. That being said, none of the pictures turned out quite how I imagined they would. So while I didn't feel like including them in the Christmas card, I definately think they are blog worthy. Here's my snow pictures!
Steven stands like a champ and can walk up to eight steps. Pretty soon he'll be running after the other kids.

Eyes were a big problem. We tried counting 1-2-3 open, but that didn't help. Steven didn't have a problem keeping his eyes open. However, he did have a problem smiling.

Abigail is such a ham! Jacob is just cold.

This is when I realized it wasn't going to get any better. Time for plan B for our Christmas picture!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I love the third picture down--the second one with all the kids. Crop it a bit and use it!!! What a fun idea.