Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kitchen decor

Recently I decided to redecorate--or should I say 'decorate'--my dining room. I've started repainting my table and chairs (and stools and shelves). It should be really cute. I'll post pictures when I'm done. I also decided to finally hang something on the wall. I got a framed picture that says 'bon appetit' vertically. Then I had a mini photo shoot with my kids. These are the pictures that I'll be putting around the picture...along with one of all the kids together.
Steven was really into the tomatoes. By the time he was done, that tomato had several good chunks taken out of it.


Abigail loves lemons. However, she hates this picture of herself. I thought it was really cute though and since I was picking...I won!


Jacob was being really crazy during his pictures. He kept trying to juggle the peppers and he beat them against his chest like Tarzan. Somehow we managed to get this really cute picture though. I love it!


Emma is getting so grown up. She acts more mature all the time. It was definately easy to shoot her because she was so cooperative...which can't be said of all of them.


Aaron is a ball of energy and ideas. He even opened the pumpkin and put his hand in it. There's never a dull moment with him. Once all of these pictures get hung on the wall, I'll to post a picture of the final product.

No comments: