Monday, July 26, 2010

Bridge jumping

Every year at the cabin many crazy people (of course I'm not included) find it fun to jump off of this bridge. Due to the amount of rain they've received this year, the jump is several feet shorter...however still way too far for me to even consider. For some strange reason, my kids love to jump off of the bridge. (I have always thought they were a bit crazy!)

Josh, the kids, Chase, and Alexis getting ready to jump. Maybe they should draw straws to see who goes first.

Abby ended up jumping first (after Josh of course). Unfortunately she did a belly flop. She was so proud of herself for jumping, but she had no desire to do it again. Maybe next year...
Aaron, as always, was fearless.
Emma was right behind him. She was so fast I didn't even get a picture of her falling. I'm glad my kids are a little more daring than me. :)

3 comments:

Candace said...

Wow, you have brave kids!

Melissa Andreasen said...

No way! Kiera would never do that at this age. Way to go Abby!

The M's said...

I'm with you Cristina! No way would I want to jump like your crazy kids and husband :) J/K there not crazy, just very adventurous!