Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hair dos

My cousin Katie was at the cabin and the girls fell in love with her. She would briad their hair (something I need to learn to do) and let them follow her around. Emma and Abby thought she was 'best girl to hang out with'...besides me of course. :) Katie was leaving on Sunday so she fixed the girls' hair one last time before we headed out to church.
Emma, Katie, and Abigial
Abby and Jacob with my sister Nicole.
Emma, Josh, and a bit of my dad visiting Sunday morning.
Abigail was trying to finish getting ready for church, and I was holding her up by taking her picture. Silly girl!
Emma's braided hair. I can never get my 'attempts' at French braids to look that good...or even stay in their hair for that matter. They had a blast meeting familiy!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Their hair looks adorible! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! It shows how long it's been since we have seen each other:(