Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of School

Emma and Aaron have been so excited to go back to school...I know, strange children right?! This morning both of their alarms went off at 6 a.m. (mine was set for 6:30) and by 6:30 they were ready for school. They don't have to be at school until 7:50 but they talked me into letting them eat breakfast there so they could leave at 7:30. I made them stop when they were leaving so I could snap a few pictures. However, they weren't very cooperative. I am so grateful that they love going to school and learning. I'll enjoy it while it lasts because I'm sure it will all change one day.


After they had left for school, I loaded Abigail and Jacob into the jogging stroller (which can be called a walking stroller for the next 6 months) and we took off. Since I had my Garmin on and could measure the distance, I let Abby be in charge of the direction. Only one problem with that...after going where she told me too, I still had to walk all the way back home. What was going to be a 4 mile walk turned into a 5 1/2 mile walk. After lunch, I cleaned the garage out and worked on getting things ready for the yard sale on Saturday. I felt productive yet very tired!


No comments: