Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy birthday, Dad!

Over the last few years (really since Josh and I have gotten married), the relationship between my dad and I has grown so much. When I was a teenager, we weren't the best of friends. After we got married, for some strange reason, Josh really liked my dad. He encouraged me to work on developing a better relationship with him. At first, it was a bit awkward trying to IM on the computer with him or carry on telephone conversations, but I can now say that I enjoy talking to him and love the time that we get to spend together. My dad is wonderful man who is a great father, friend, and advisor (when I need him). Happy birthday, Dad!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Cristina. I too enjoy the time we get to talk and, for some reason, the time flies and we end up talking for way longer than anticipated.

Say hi to Josh, the kids, and Riley too!

Love you!